An exciting role as Sales Manager/EAME based in our Switzerland office.
In this role you will coordinate sales functions, identifying and contact prospective clients, generate sales proposals, service existing accounts, ensure quality and consistency of service and or products delivery. This role focuses on the EAME zone, (Europe, Middle East, Africa).
This position covers a range of activities including:
- Responsible for customers both multinationals and local, including visiting purchasing, R&D, and creative for F&F demonstrations.
- Responsible for agents, including, visiting customers with the agents and giving F&F demonstrations.
- Travel required to visit customers and promote BRI products.
- Prepares action plans and schedules; projects number of contacts to be made; follows up on new leads and referrals.
- Identifies sales prospects and contacts these and other accounts as assigned.
- Establishes rapport and maintains contact with current customers.
- Develops and supervises the preparation, issuance, and delivery of sales materials, exhibits, and promotion programs; prepares for and attends exhibits, conferences, meetings, and other promotional opportunities.
- Assists with technical presentations as required.
- Identifies and resolves client concerns, including quality issues and invoice related problems.
- Prepares a variety of status reports, including activity, follow-up, and adherence to goals; reports on special developments, information, or feedback gathered through sales activity.
- Coordinates with administrative and operational departments in the resolution of day-to-day issues. Coordinates with shipping department schedules for delivery of product and samples.
- Prepare monthly forecasts of customer requirements.
- Complies with all BRI environmental and safety policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance, on a daily basis, with Federal food safety regulations/laws, all related BRI policies and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s).
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least five years’ experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Experience and education in organic/specialty chemicals and the flavor and fragrance industry.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Ability to create, compose, edit written materials, and prepare routine administrative paperwork.
- Able to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Able to analyze and solve problems.
- Able to plan, organize, and implement a range of sales promotion programs and/or events.
- Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures.
- Ability to identify and/or follow up sales leads and referrals.
- Ability to persuade and influence others.
- Knowledge of planning and scheduling techniques.
We offer… a competitive compensation and benefit package, excellent opportunities for professional development, work/life balance
An Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace.