IFRANA has released their Spring 2017 issue of Fragrance Notes, their newsletter detailing important updates, advocacy efforts, and ongoing issues for the fragrance industry. The full issue can be viewed at IFRANA.org. Bedoukian Research is represented on the IFRANA board of directors by our president, Robert Bedoukian and within committee efforts by our Regulatory Manager, Joe Bania, who co-chairs the Occupational Safety, Health & Environment Committee.
We would like to once again offer a well-deserved congratulations to the honoree of this year’s 34th Annual WFFC Gala - Tamara Steele. Tamara has been at the helm for several years and has led her team into collaborations and developments of many noteworthy and award-winning fragrance concepts for various brands. Tamara’s dedication and intelligence in this industry is quite inspiring and we wish her many more years of great achievements! For a more in-depth look into Tamara’s industry achievements over the years, please visit wffc.org/page-1859539
February 22-23rd, 2017, Bedoukian Research attended and presented at the FlavourTalk Amsterdam Raw Materials Round Table. The event featured over 20 suppliers, each presenting a wide range of raw materials used in formulating flavor ingredients. Bedoukian Research presented the following ingredients:
- Tropical Dienoate (BRI# 536, FEMA#'s 3682 & 3344). Shown in a pineapple flavored water.
- Ethyl 2,4-Decadienoate (BRI# 433, FEMA# 3148). Shown in a mango flavored water.
- Cerezoate (BRI# 512, FEMA# 3456). Shown in a sangria flavored water.
- 9-Decenoic Acid (BRI# 891, FEMA# 3660). Shown on blotter.
We thank you to visiting our table, and we look forward to seeing you next year.
For additional information or to request samples, please contact us or call our Customer Service at (203) 830-4000.
The World Perfumery Congress made its return this year and Bedoukian Research was in attendance. The WPC was held at the famous, Fontainebleau Resort located in Miami, Florida taking place from June 13-15, 2016. This unique three-day educational and networking forum united fragrance industry professionals, their suppliers and brand marketers to discuss current and future opportunities. At Stand# 205, Bedoukian Research presented:
- Aquaflor (BRI# 280, CAS# 62439-41-2). Shown in a Lychee accord and a Purple Lilac accord for odor evaluation and inspiration.
- Lavender Aldehyde (BRI# 857, CAS# 35158-25-9). Shown in a Blue Lavender accord and a Chocolate accord for odor evaluation and inspiration.
- Guavanate (BRI# 493, CAS# 41654-15-3). Shown in a Pink Guava accord and an Asian Flower accord for odor evaluation and inspiration.
We would like to thank everyone who took the time out of their schedule to visit our booth during the WPC to experience our latest high impact aroma molecules. For those of you that were unable to make it to our booth during the showcase, please feel free to contact us or call our Customer Service at (203)830-4000 for any additional information or sample requests you may need.